Reblog if you are
I can’t believe I watched that whole thing. Smh. That’s how I know I am.
where are the notes
we fucking broke it, guys
at my school there’s an english teacher and an american teacher and they always glare at each other and when they pass each other in the hallway the american teacher will say ‘good show governor’ or something and the english teacher will say ‘god bless the land of the free’ and both in terrible accents and like the whole school ships it
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
- Happy emoticons:
- (●´∀｀●) (｀・ω・´)” ヽ(；▽；)ノヽ(；▽；)ノ (*´・ｖ・) (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))
- ☆*: .｡. o(≧▽≦)o .｡.:*☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆ ⊂((・▽・))⊃ (≧∇≦)/ (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ （・◇・）
- ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ （＾_＾） （￣ー￣）(*^▽^*) (＾▽＾) （’-’*) ∩( ・ω・)∩ (*≧▽≦)
- ＼（＾ ＾）／ Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ （ ´∀｀） (^～^)＼（＠￣∇￣＠）／ (☆^O^☆) (★^O^★)
- (☆^ー^☆) (´ω｀★) ＼（Ｔ∇Ｔ）／ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ *(*´∀｀*)☆ Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ
- ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ d=(´▽｀)=b ＼(*T▽T*)／ ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ （*＾ワ＾*） ヽ(＾Д＾)ﾉ
- (´∀`) (°◇°;) (゜▽゜;) (/^▽^)/ (ﾉ´ｰ`)ﾉ ヽ(´ー`)ﾉ ( ＾∇＾) ＼( ｀.∀´)／ (●⌒∇⌒●)
- o(≧∇≦o) ヽ(｀◇´)/ ヽ(*・ω・)ﾉ （＾ω＾） ｡◕‿◕｡ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙ ⊙▽⊙ o (◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (∩_∩) ｡◕‿◕｡ (•ิ_•ิ) (/•ิ_•ิ)/ （ΦωΦ） （*＾＾*) （＾⊆＾）
- (-^〇^-) (ノ*゜▽゜*) ヾ(´▽｀;)ゝ (゜▼゜＊） (￣个￣) ＼(^▽^＠)ノ (“⌒∇⌒”)
- へ(゜∇、°)へ （-＾〇＾-） （＞ｙ＜） ヽ(^。^)丿 (ヘ。ヘ) （＾ｖ＾）
- ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ ヾ（＠＾▽＾＠）ノヾ(＠^∇^＠)ノ o((*^▽^*))o
- ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ ヾ(＠゜▽゜＠）ノ （＠´＿｀＠） ヾ(＠† ▽ †＠）ノ
- (ノ＞▽＜。)ノ ＼（＠；◇；＠）／ ＼(☆o◎)／ (((＼（＠v＠）／))) (°◇°;) (゜▽゜;)
- (o;TωT)o ヽ(;^o^ヽ) （⌒▽⌒ゞ “ヽ(´▽｀)ノ” (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o))) ヾ(＠⌒ー⌒＠)ノ
- Ψ(´▽｀)Ψ （ｖ＾＿＾）ｖ (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥ (❁´◡`❁)*✲ﾟ* (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫･*: .｡. .｡.:*･ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (✿◠‿◠) (◑‿◐) ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ✖‿✖ (*~▽~) (─‿‿─)∩(︶▽︶)∩
- (︶ω︶) (∩▂∩) (¬‿¬) (n˘v˘•)¬ ಥ‿ಥ ≖‿≖ ʘ‿ʘ
Uromastyx likes her belly rubbed
this is a fucking lizard getting her belly rubbed if you don’t think that’s the cutest shit then get out of my blog
LOOK AT ITS LIL ARMS FLAPPING AWWWWWWWW
This animal is not happy! ): This is a panic/defence mechanism, this is probably really freaking the poor thing out. i’ve seen multiple reblogs of this post informing people of that, so I thought I’d let you know.
This is a Uromastyx, their defence mechanism is to INFLATE their bodies and move them as if they were “belly dancing” as they release air through their mouths letting a “haaaaaaaaaaaah” kind of sound until you leave them alone. If you don’t they’ll HIT you with their spiky tail.
This Uromastyx is exposing its belly on their own will, what it’s doing first is smell the hand to see if it’s someone they know. Since it is (remember the belly is the most vulnerable part of their body) and knows the person won’t harm them, it exposes the belly for the rubs.
And I talk from experience, I have an Uromastyx Acanthinura. It took me forever to get mine to trust me enough to allow me pet him and let me pick him up (and then teach him that my mum (he used to react aggressively towards her presence just by smelling her hand) that my mum was to be trusted).
TDLR; the Uromastyx in the gif trusts their owner and allows the owner to rub the belly, that isn’t how Uromastyx defend themselves
I get so happy when people with actual facts, knowledge, and experience explain things to those who do more talking than understanding.
I’m so fucking elated that this lizard IS actually enjoying tummy tickles. I’ve gone my entire life being sad because people kept saying this was a discomfort display. I’m so happy that the lizard is happy. I’m so happy.
The only animals who expose their softest, most vulnerable parts as a threat display/defense mechanism while also basically immobilizing themselves are usually poisonous animals or close mimics of poisonous animals, and Uromastyx is neither.
Usually such a display is also colorful.
But yeah how fucking cute is it that a little lizard will sniff your hand to make sure you’re the right giant
The idea that reptiles are dumb and emotionless is far too ingrained even among hobbyists and scientific professionals.
my favourite picture on tumblr ever
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF 22 AND I SAID “TOOTY TWO” OUT LOUD AT 4AM OH GOD
I have realized my mistake